Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Therefore, in addition to trying to provide excellent value and services, we protect your privacy in effective ways against abuse, respecting national, European legislation and including Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016.
The website is operated and owned by SC FINTOOL SRL with its registered office in Aleea Branduselor, nr. 1182, Cornu, Prahova, registered in the trade register below J29/128/1992 , fiscal identification code RO1332687.
If you want more information about us, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY WE HAVE A CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
- how and why we collect your personal information
- the way we disclose your personal information and for who
- the way we protect your personal information
- your legal rights and how you are protected by law
MODIFICATIONS OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
WHICH IS THE LEGAL THRESHOLD FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data processing is used whenever you agree to this, whenever you access our website, whenever any contract is concluded between us and at any time you complete one of the forms in the website.
Your agreement will be explicitly requested before any action is taken and you will be able to revoke it with the same ease with which you have granted it. If you encounter difficulties, please inform us at email@example.com to address your request.
WHAT WE GIVE INFORMATION FROM YOU
We collect certain personal information from you so that we can identify you in order to reach your goal in order to meet your requests. We mention that we will never sell your personal data, but also if we sell the business or parts of it in the future, these data will be transferred.
Thus, the information we collect includes:
- contact details (full name, email, address, phone number, date of birth, and any other relevant information we need to contact or identify you)
- usage data (information on how you use our website and our services)
- marketing and communication data (your preferences about receiving marketing materials and how you prefer to communicate with us)
- we do not process and collect personal data from people under the age of 16 than with the written consent of the parents and sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your data when:
- you visit our website
- whenever you fill out our contact form or other related forms
- you opt for subscribing to newsletter or other marketing materials on our part
- sign up for an event that we organized
- contact us through the different channels we offer you
WE COLLECT AND NON-PERSONAL DATA
We collect data, in one form or another, that does not allow direct association with a person. For example, we often collect your activities on our website. This type of data is anonymous before being stored on our servers and is only used to help us improve the experience of our customers and to understand which parts of our website are of interest.
WE USED GOOGLE ANALYTICS
HOW WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We constantly ensure and apply appropriate techniques to protect your personal data. The processing operations we perform on your personal data cover automated and manual collection (we register, organize, structure, store, modify upon your request, use, transmit to third parties only when necessary and delete them at your application or automatically upon expiration).
WHY WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to give you access to our services
- to inform you of certain offers, products, services, or updates
- to be able to get in touch with you and to answer your questions and / or requests
- to give you a great and personalized experience on our website
- to personalize and improve your marketing and marketing strategy based on your browsing history, interests, or preferences.
- to contact you when conducting market research on your views on our website and services
- to prevent or detect abuses or frauds on the website
- any other right stipulated in the law no. 677/2001 and Law no. 506/2004
WHO WE CAN DISCOVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Our authorized logistics partners, only when it is the case and only when they need to arrange a service for us when it is requested by you Our employees, so that you can meet your requests
- Our employees, so that you can meet your requests
- Our marketing, development and monitoring partners, in order to be able to carry out advertising campaigns, to improve your personalized experience on the website, and to develop our online experience. These data are minimized and sent only for clearly defined purposes.
- Competent authorities, where appropriate, for any legal investigation, to initiate or defend legal complaints or for civil, criminal or administrative purposes.
HOW TIME WE HAVE PERSONAL DATA
We keep personal data for you no more than is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed. If you have given us the consent to process your data, we will process only the parameters you have given us. We may keep your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and we may share it with the competent authorities whenever appropriate for any legal investigation, to initiate or defend legal complaints or for civil, criminal or administrative purposes. If none of the above apply, your data will be erased in a safe way or in some cases we will make it anonymous for internal statistics and research. Your personal data will be stored for up to 10 years after you last interact with us or will be deleted at your request.
Unless you are subject to an exemption under the applicable privacy laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data that you may request directly from your account or by contacting us:
- you may request a copy of your personal data that we store
- you may request the correction of any personal data if you believe that these are inaccurate
- you may request the complete deletion of your personal data
- You may restrict or withdraw the consent to the processing of your personal data
- you may request the transmission of your data to another operator
- you can request access to your personal information
- you may oppose the processing of your data and the use of your personal data
- you can contact the National Authority for Personal Data Processing Supervision (ANSPDCP) about your personal data
- you can file a complaint about how we process your personal data to us (the application will be resolved within 30 days) or the competent authority ANSPDCP
HOW WE PROTECT THE DATA
We protect your data by using technical measures to minimize the risks of unauthorized use, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, loss, theft and loss of access. Among the measures we use are data encryption, firewalls, and data access authorization controls. We take seriously the security of our clients' data and therefore we constantly check and update the mechanisms used to provide you with effective protection against abuse.
The server through which we collect your information is encrypted using your browser's encryption module via the SSL security certificate.
Although we protect your data, it is important that you do this too. You do not have to reveal to anyone of your personal information.
If you believe that the security of your personal data has been compromised or if you want more information about the measures we have taken to protect your data, please contact us at email@example.com
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
DO YOU WANT TO CONTACT US?
For any question please contact us.
LAST update: 26.07.2019
© All rights reserved and protected by copyright GDPR:ON and SC FINTOOL SRL in order to law 8/1996
Extraction, reuse, reproduction and any other unauthorized use are strictly forbidden.